Get Fit

Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Product Updates

Mostly YUCK!

I've been seeing and reading all about this delicious drink that's all the rage amongst the stars, and from what I've tasted of the 'miracle drink' all I have to say is no wonder they lost weight. What am I talking about, you ask? Cocowater. It has an almost sterile tast to it if you want to call that 'taste'. It's almost vomit inducing it's so very bland.

I even tried the berry juice added flavors...still utterly disgusting. I tried it cold. I tried it warm and it was still ICK!

I used it in place of water or milk in my oatmeal. That, in my opinion, is the best use for the stuff. I can't stomach it any other way.

If you're feeling adventurous and have $2 to waste on it, sure, give it a try. I poured what I hadn't used in oatmeal down the drain.

Ice water with lemon has more personality and is a lot more palatable. You know how I feel about water with lemon, sure, I'll drink it, but it certainly isn't my favorite.

No comments: