Get Fit

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

All sorts of stuff

Still battling the kidney infection with round 2 of antibiotics.  I feel rather bleh still.

So what have I been doing in the way of exercise while feeling bleh?  Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease.  It's easy and FUN! And no, you don't get nekkid. By the time you're done with the video you've been thoroughly warmed up, stretched out, and definitely have a pumped up heart rate. I love it and can't wait to lay hands on the next one in the series.

Review of one of Carmen Electra's Exercise Videos

I have become even more sensitive to almost all foods.  This is not good. I'm probably going to have to be tested for diabetes.  After all the work I've put into avoiding diabetes I can't believe I may still fall victim to the disease.  Let's hope not.

The hubby is still gaining weight which concerns me, but I can't make him do anything about it.  It has to be his decision.

Otherwise, shakeology rocks.  I still don't like the greenberry but I can tolerate it.  The chocolate on the other hand is DELICIOUS!  If I only had $119 a month to order it.

So, how's everyone else doing out there?

No comments: