Get Fit

Monday, November 22, 2010

Just Stuff

fresh food perspectives    I stumbled across this neat blog today while searching for healthier bread recipes.  Enjoy.

I must not continue eating the way I have been the last two days.  I think I'm eating out of boredom and I'm eating really bad stuff (except the sushi).  Tonight I ate a huge amount of blackberry cobbler.  My stomach is protesting so I probably won't do that again anytime soon. It's not that I'm gaining weight, it's that I'm not really doing anything constructive to help counter weight gain.  My stability ball is sitting beside me taunting my every breath.  How's that for guilt?

I have my order ready for a 3 month supply from Swanson Vitamins and believe me it won't get here soon enough.

Swanson Vitamins

My internet usage has probably more than doubled in the past few weeks.  Boredom.  Cold weather setting in.  Lack of sunlight,  You name it.  Just any excuse to not exercise or eat better and here I am in my 'No Excuses Zone' lol!

Perhaps I should just go to bed and get some sleep instead of staying up all night?

G'night all!

No comments: