Get Fit

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And I'm Back!

Life gets in the way.  I have some new pics of me and my new babies (shoes...not anything that has to be fed unless you count my growing need to run!)  Measurements will resume at the end of the month because I've been lazy of late, that's why!

My new products of the month are Shirataki Noodles ....interesting texture, sort of rubbery but then I think I didn't prepare them correctly so that might be my fault.  Anyway they're also called Konjac noodles, made from tofu, look like spaghetti, actually they come in a variety of noodle 'styles' and probably taste lke spaghetti when you cook them correctly, just add a little pesto or sea salt and garlic and yummy!

Also a product called NOoodle made from yam flour and water...NO CALORIES NO FAT NO NET CARBS NO SOY NO GLUTEN  the only thing that adds any of the above is what you personally add to it. they are yoummy with just a little pesto or with garlic and sea salt or your favorite pasta sauce.  You can register at their website for awesome recipes and like them on facebook for amazing deals.

I've tried both and don't have a preference of one over the other, just admitting that I'm not sure i prepared them correctly lol!  I'll eat them again and again though!

My shin splints issue is about to become a thing of the past with my new babies 

Saucony Omni Grid 3 maximum stability running shoes.  My next pair will be a pair of Brooks Ariel so that I have 2 pair to run in.  why?  hopefully they won't get worn out if I have 2 pair to alternate between.  running has become quite the passion of mine of late.






And as promised New Pics all made within the last two weeks or so.


No comments: