Get Fit

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lack of Update

It's hard to do your measurments when your measuring tape has gone AWOL. 

WalMart has a yummy fresh veggie line called Marketside. I'm in love with their fresh salsa in hot, medium, and mild.  20 Calories of 2 Tbsp!  Very little sodium or sugar and it tastes really really good.

I mixed 2 tbsp into plain brown rice and it was quite tasty/filling.  Saltaholics might want more salt, but I'm good with it as is.

Working days is seriously tearing into my exercise and diet regimen.  I need a YMCA membership so I can go work out on lunch break instead of eating.  oooooooooooooooohhh or a tanning bed membership!  Decisions decisions!  Both?  meh.  I can't afford to do that.

I need a new hobby too. 

Now...to find that infernal measuring tape!

No comments: